WhatsApp added a dark theme. How to enable it?
in this article we are going to tell you how to enable dark mode on whatsapp on android and ios Facebook developers have released a new beta version of WhatsApp for the Android platform, in which they implemented the long awaited dark theme. To be able to install a test update, you must be registered in the program for developers.WhatsApp will be the third Facebook application after Facebook Messenger and Instagram, which will support the “night mode”. When the dark theme gets to the stable Android and iOS versions of WhatsApp, it is not specified, but the release of the public beta makes it clear that the wait is not long.
What is WhatsApp Dark /night Mode?
Support for dark mode appeared in the beta version of WhatsApp 2.20.13. It is worth noting that the dark theme in WhatsApp is different from other applications it has not black, but gray color, and therefore it is not quite suitable for smartphones with AMOLED displays. However, in poor lighting or at night, using this mode is much more convenient. Users can download the new beta version of WhatsApp for Android from the link . The developers promise to add Dark Mode support to the stable version of the application very soon, but owners of iOS devices will have to wait. Now two variants of a dark theme for iPhone are being developed right away with very dark colors and softer, and the developers promise to add their support this year.
How to enable WhatsApp night mode?
- Update WhatsApp for Android to the latest beta version from Google Play
- how To manually enable the dark theme in WhatsApp, launch the messenger and go to the context menu
- Open (Settings) and find the “Chats” section
- In the window that opens, go to the “Themes” tab and activate the dark theme;
- On smartphones with Android 10, the night theme in WhatsApp will turn on when night mode is activated in the system.