Shab-e-Qadr is a special night that occurs during the last ten nights of Ramadan. It is a night when Muslims believe that the blessings and mercy of Allah are abundant, and prayers are particularly encouraged. Shab-e-Qadr is also known as Laylatul Qadr, or the Night of Power.
There are many hadith regarding the virtues of Shab-e-Qadr, and the blessedness of those who worship on this night.
Praying during Shab e Qadr is a highly recommended Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (saw). It is a time when the gates of Paradise are open and the gates of Hell are closed. The rewards for performing good deeds are also multiplied. So make the most of this special opportunity and perform as many good deeds as possible!
Praying during Shab e Qadr can also help us in attaining forgiveness for our sins. It is a time when Allah (swt) is especially forgiving and merciful. So if we sincerely repent for our wrongdoings and ask for His forgiveness, there is a good chance that He will grant us mercy.
Muslims typically spend this special night in worship, both through prayer and recitation of the Quran. It is believed that on this night, the Quran was first revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). As such, it is a night of great importance to Muslims all over the world. Shab-e-Qadr is a chance for Muslims to reflect on their relationship with Allah, and to ask for forgiveness and guidance. It is a night when believers can truly connect with their Lord, and receive His blessings.
Shab e Qadr laylatul Qadr Dua
شبِ قدر کی دعا
اللَّهُمَّ إِنَّكَ عَفُوٌّ تُحِبُّ الْعَفْوَ فَاعْفُ عَنِّي
اللہ تعالیٰ بہت معاف کرنے والا ہے، مجھے معاف کرنا پسند کرتا ہے۔
Shab e Qadr Nawafil Namaz in Urdu, Laylatul Qadr Prayer in Urdu
Shab e Qadr is the night in which the Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. It is a night that is better than a thousand months, and Muslims believe that it is a night of blessings. On this night, Muslims pray and seek forgiveness from Allah. The Shab e Qadr Laylatul Qadr Prayer is an important part of this night, as it is a chance to ask Allah for forgiveness and to show gratitude for His blessings. Muslims believe that if they pray on this night, their prayers will be answered. Therefore, the Shab e Qadr Laylatul Qadr Prayer is an important part of Muslim worship.
- 12 Rakat Nawafil, har Rakat main Surat Fatiah Ka bade 3 Martaba Surat Akhlas aur Phir salam pherny ka bad 100 Martaba Teasra Kalma Pharna hai.
- Isha Ki Namaz K Bade 7 martba Surah Qadr phary.
- 4 Rakat Nawafil, Har Rakat mein Surah Fatiah ka bade 1 Dafa Surah Qadr aur 27 Dafa Surah akhlas Parhe.
- 2 Rakat Nawafil, har Rakat mein Surah Fatiah k bade 7 Martba Surah Akhlas. Aur Phir Salam Pharne k bade 7 martba Astaghfar.
- 20 Rakat Nawafil, Har Rakat mein Surah Fatieh ka bade 21 bar Surah Akhlas Parhy.
- Shab e Qadr mein Eisha ki namaz k bade Nawafil Istakhfar ko bi ada kare.
- 2 Rakat Nawafil, har Rakat mein Al Hamad Shrif ka bade 7 baar Surah ul Qadr aur 7 Bar Surat ul Akhlas. Phir Salam ka bade Astaghfar aur Darood Pak perhy.
- 4 Rakat Nawafil, Har Rakat mein Surah Fatiah ka bade Surah Koser 1 Martba aur Surah Akhlas 3 Marbta.
Lailatul qadr ki raat ka wazifa
Shab-e-Qadr, or Laylatul Qadr, is one of the most important nights in Islam. It is the night when the first verse of the Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). Muslims believe that on this night, the gates of heaven are open and the blessings of Allah are plentiful. For this reason, many Muslims spend this night in prayer, seeking forgiveness and guidance from Allah. Shab-e-Qadr is typically observed during the last ten days of Ramadan, and Muslims are encouraged to spend as much time as possible in prayer and contemplation during this period. The exact date of Shab-e-Qadr is unknown, but it is thought to fall on one of the odd-numbered nights during the last ten days of Ramadan. May Allah grant us all the blessings of Shab-e-Qadr. Ameen.
This night is of great importance to Muslims, as it is believed to be the night when the Quran was first revealed to the Prophet Muhammad.
Laylatul Qadr ki ibadat
During this night, Muslims believe that Allah descended to the lowest heaven and revealed the Quran to the Prophet Muhammad. It is also believed that on this night, the destiny of all people is decided for the coming year. Muslims believe that Laylatul Qadr is a very special night and that it is better to spend it in prayer and worship than in sleep.
On this night, Muslims around the world will stay up in prayer and worship, reading the Quran and doing good deeds. It is a time for reflection and contemplation, and a time to ask Allah for forgiveness and guidance.
May Allah bless us all with the gift of Laylatul Qadr. Ameen.
Shab e qadr ki namaz ka tarika
The special night of Shab e Qadr is an excellent opportunity for Muslims to connect with Allah and seek His blessings. It is a chance to reflect on one’s life and make positive changes. The prayers offered on this night are very powerful and can lead to many blessings in one’s life.
There are numerous benefits of praying on Shab e Qadr night.
1) Praying on this night can help purify one’s heart and soul.
2) It is an excellent opportunity to seek forgiveness from Allah.
3) Prayers offered on this night are very likely to be accepted by Allah.
4) It is a chance to make peace with Allah and seek His guidance.
5) Praying on this night can help bring about positive changes in one’s life.
Praying on Shab e Qadr night is a highly recommended practice for Muslims. Those who are able to do so should take advantage of this opportunity to connect with Allah and seek His blessings.