Cooking oil Rate in Pakistan
Pakistan is a land of numerous cuisines and each province has its own specialty dishes. Cooking oil is an important ingredient in Pakistani cuisine. It is used to fry food and also adds flavor to the dish. The price of cooking oil in Pakistan varies depending on the type of oil and the brand. However, it is generally cheaper than other oils such as olive oil.
Cooking oil is a necessary ingredient in many Pakistani dishes. However, the price of cooking oil can fluctuate greatly, making it difficult to budget for. In this blog post, we will take a look at the current price of cooking oil in Pakistan and some factors that affect it. Hopefully, this will help you better plan your meals and avoid any surprises at the grocery store!
Cooking oil rates in Pakistan vary depending on the type of cooking oil. The most common types of cooking oils used in Pakistan are vegetable oil, sunflower oil, canola oil, and olive oil.
The price of vegetable oil ranges from Rs. 260 to Rs. 380 per liter, while the price of sunflower oil ranges from Rs. 270 to Rs. 490 per liter. Canola oil is slightly more expensive, with a price range of Rs. 400 to Rs. 480 per liter. Finally, olive oil is the most expensive type of cooking oil, with a price range of Rs. 440 to Rs. 550 per liter.
As you can see, there is a significant difference in the prices of different types of cooking oil. So, it is important to choose the cooking oil that is best suited for your needs and budget.
List Of All Companies Cooking Oil Prices In Pakistan
Currently, the best cooking oil prices in Pakistan are as follows:
1. Zaiqa Cooking Oil: This brand of cooking oil is available in different sizes and quantity options. The 500 ml bottle is priced at PKR 160 while the 1-liter bottle is available for PKR 550.
2. Sufi Canola Oil: This cooking oil brand offers a 1 liter bottle at around PKR 460. Sufi Canola Oil 1LTR x5 Pack Price Rs. 2,200
3. Dalda Cooking Oil: The 1-liter bottle of this cooking oil is available for PKR around 500PKR. Dalda Cooking Oil 1L x5 Pack Rs. 2,421
4. Habib Cooking Oil: This cooking oil brand provides a 1-liter bottle for PKR 445.
5. Mezan Cooking Oil: This cooking oil is available at the 1-liter bottle Rs. 471.
6. Sultan Cooking Oil: This cooking oil is available in different sizes, 1-liter bottle priced at PKR 530.
7. Tullo Cooking Oil: This cooking oil is available in different quantities, the smallest being a 1-liter bottle which is priced at PKR 450, and the largest being a 5-liter bottle priced at Rs. 2,300.
8. Kisan Cooking Oil: This cooking oil is available in different quantities, the smallest being a 1-liter bottle which is priced at PKR 450, and the largest being a 5-liter bottle priced at PKR 2,272.
9. Canolive Cooking Oil: This cooking oil is available in different quantities, the smallest being a 200 ml bottle which is priced at PKR 230, and the largest being a 5 liter bottle priced at PKR 2,175.
10. Golden Sun Cooking Oil: This cooking oil is available in different sizes and quantities, the smallest being a 250 ml bottle which is priced at PKR 260, and the largest being a 5-liter bottle priced at PKR 2,476.
11. Kashmir cooking oil price: This cooking oil is available at the 1-liter bottle of Rs. 470.
The prices of cooking oil vary depending on the brand and the quantity. It is important to do a price comparison before making a purchase to get the best deal.
When it comes to cooking oil, there are a few things that need to be considered. The first is the type of oil, which can be either light or heavy. The second is the smoke point, which is the temperature at which the oil begins to smoke and release harmful chemicals. It is important to choose an oil with a high smoke point so that it can be used for frying, cooking, and baking. The third consideration is the flavor of the oil. Some people prefer an unflavored oil while others like oils with a flavor such as olive oil or peanut oil.
There are many different types of cooking oil available on the market, so it is important to do some research to find the best one for your needs. With a little bit of effort, you should be able to find the best cooking oil prices in Pakistan.
As of July 2020, the cooking oil price in Pakistan was at PKR 180 per liter. The prices of different brands vary slightly, but the average price is still around this range. The cost of living in Pakistan has been on the rise in recent years, and cooking oil is one of the basic necessities that have become more expensive.
While the price of cooking oil has increased, there are still some cheaper options available. Some people have switched to using mustard oil or ghee, which are both available for less than PKR 450 per liter. However, these oils have a different flavor and texture that not everyone may be accustomed to.
If you are looking for a more affordable option, you can try to buy in bulk or from a discount retailer. However, it is important to make sure that you are getting a quality product. There have been instances of fake or low-quality cooking oils being sold at cheaper prices.
When choosing a cooking oil, it is important to consider your own needs and preferences.
Cooking oil prices in Pakistan have increased significantly in the past few years. This is due to a number of factors, including the rising cost of crude oil, higher taxes on imported cooking oil, and the depreciation of the Pakistani rupee.
As a result of these factors, the price of a liter of cooking oil has increased from Rs. 30 in 2013 to Rs. 80 in 2023. This increase has had a major impact on the cost of food and has especially hurt the poor and middle-class families who rely on cooking oil to prepare their meals.
The government must take steps to address this issue, including reducing taxes on cooking oil, and ensuring that the price of cooking oil is affordable for all Pakistanis.
Cooking oil prices have increased in all over Pakistan. The reason for this increase is said to be the depreciation of the Pakistani Rupee against the US Dollar.cooking oil has become very costly for the people of Pakistan and it is becoming difficult for them to afford it.
This is going to cause a lot of problems for the people as they will be unable to cook their food properly. The government must take some action to solve this issue as soon as possible. Otherwise, the people will start facing problems like malnutrition and starvation.
We hope that the government will take some steps to solve this problem and ensure that the people of Pakistan can afford cooking oil without having to worry about their budget. Thank you.