In this Post we are going to tell you how you can share your ufone balance to another ufone sim. send balance your love friends & family With u share ‘ufone’ has a balance sharing service to offer dedicated customers, you can share your ufone balance with another ufone client on your contact list. This method is pretty simple and can be availed of by all customers.
Having a balance from ufone to ufone is not a difficult process. Just follow a few simple and easy steps and share your ufone balance with your friends & family. the telecom sector in Pakistan has revolutionized cellular services. From low charge call rates for many countries to international call packages, our cellular network shows a positive future image. As we are still high on expectation for us, let’s discover a few basic things to learn how to transfer balance from one sim to another jazz, ufone, zong, telenor. The network allows its users to share their balance with other Numbers by dialing the code. The ufone now provides for more than 288 live administrators in over 160 countries, including international roaming.
How to transfer balance from ufone to ufone ?
- Dial *828*Share Number*Amount# from your sim.
- After Enter type 1 to share balance another ufone number.
- Example:*828*03346xxxxxxx*100# now press 1 to click on send.
- Service charges of Rs 2.99+Tax!
- You Can Share Balance only 4 time in 24 hours . You can make a maximum of only 4 amount transactions in one day.
- You can Transfer Minimum Rs.10 and Maximum Rs.600 Rupess.
|Dial *828*Share Number*Amount#|
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and Conditions will be apply on Ufone balance transfer offer.
- Ufone balance share offer only for Prepaid Customers.
- After 27 February 2014, only users who have used balance of more than Rs 150 of their Numbers will be able to avail this service.
- The highest balance among ufone customers is now limited to Rs. 600 only. If the transfer Ufone amount is more than Rs. 600, then need to start the second transaction.
- The amount Shared before the expiry of this validity period has to be used or it will expire.