Ramzan 10 Sehri Photos 2023
Today is a special day. It’s the day we celebrate sehri, the morning meal before fasting during Ramadan begins. There are so many things to love about sehri: the chance to gather with family and friends, the delicious food, and of course, the opportunity to prepare for a month of fasting and spiritual growth. We wish you all a happy 10 sehri mubarak! May this be a meaningful and fulfilling Ramadan for you and your loved ones. Ameen.
10 Ramadan sehri mubarak! 10 days of fasting have passed and only 20 more to go. Let’s make the most of these 10 days and really focus on our ibadah. Remember, the rewards for fasting are great. We will be forgiven for our past sins and our future sins will be prevented. Our fasts will also serve as a shield for us from the Fire of Hell. So let’s take advantage of these 10 days and make them count!
As the sun begins to peek over the horizon, preparations for sehri come into full swing. Hopefully, by following these tips, you’ll be able to enjoy everything sehri has to offer while staying healthy and energized. Happy sehri!
Also Read: Ramadan 10th iftari Mubarak Images
10 Ramadan Sehri Mubarak images 2023
10 Ramzan ki Sehri Mubarak ho
Happy 10th Ramadan Sehri Mubarak
Ten Sehri Ramzan Mubarak
Happy Ramzan sehri Mubarak
Ramadan 10 Sehri Mubarak Photos
1. Iftar is the fast-breaking meal at sunset during Ramadan.
2. To make iftar, Muslims usually eat dates and water or milk to break their fasts.
3. Iftar is also an opportunity to come together as a community and enjoy a meal with family and friends.
4. During Ramadan, Muslims also try to recite the Quran and perform extra prayers.
5. Ramadan is a special month for Muslims because it is when the Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad.
6. Muslims believe that by fasting and doing good deeds during Ramadan, they will be forgiven for their past sins.
7. After sunset on the last day of Ramadan, Muslims celebrate Eid al-Fitr, which is a joyous occasion marking the end of the fasting month.
8. Eid al-Fitr is a time for family and friends to get together, exchange gifts and enjoy special meals.
9. Muslims also donate money to charity during Ramadan and Eid.