The distribution of free laptops among students is announced by the government of Pakistan. In this informative article, I will discuss about eligibility criteria of the PM laptop scheme. The government also decided to establish a top-quality laptop assembling unit in Pakistan for this scheme. The government has allocated about 4 billion rupees for this scheme.
This scheme is a gift for the youth of Pakistan from the government of Pakistan. I will also discuss complete details about this scheme.
The Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme is a program started by the Government to provide laptops to students who are studying in classes. The idea behind this scheme was to make it easier for students in rural areas and other remote parts of the country who would otherwise not be able to access quality education.
This scheme was introduced by ex-chief minister Shabaz Sharif. At that time this scheme was only limited to the province of Punjab. But later this scheme was followed by the federal government. This scheme was introduced at a national level throughout the country.
According to this scheme round, about 1 lac laptops are distributed every year. These laptops are distributed among only intelligent and wise students of colleges and universities.
PM laptop scheme 2023
This scheme was also announced by PM officially. This is a good scheme for youth. Pm me also announced different schemes for youth. Pm also announced paid internships and business loans for youth. These all schemes are appreciated by the youth of Pakistan. If the government of Pakistan made transparency in the merit of these schemes then it will be a great step from the Pmln government. Government should focus on merit policy. These all schemes are for the betterment of youth and Pakistan.
The assembling plant of the laptop is going to be built in Pakistan. InsyaAllah this unit will be functional within the next few months. Different global companies are showing interest in investing in this unit.
If any student wants to get a laptop from this scheme then he or she should fulfill the criteria for this scheme. This scheme is the same as the scheme followed by the Punjab government. HEC is making policy for this scheme. The government follows the policy of HEC.
Eligibility Criteria for PM laptop scheme:
- Laptop will be given only on merit.
- Student must be resident of Pakitsan and have valid CNIC or B-form.
- Student must have 80% marks or above.
- If there is a GPA system then the student must have a 3.5 CGPA or above.
- Only students of public sector universities and colleges are eligible for this scheme.
Ineligibility criteria for PM laptop scheme:
- If a student availed the opportunity of getting a laptop in past then he or she will be ineligible for this scheme.
- If students are studying in private sector universities or colleges then they are ineligible for this scheme.
- If a student has foreign nationality then he or she is ineligible for this scheme.
- If students use fake information then he or they will be ineligible for this scheme.
Terms and conditions:
- Students must have valid CNIC or B-form.
- Students must have a valid email address.
- Students must have a valid mobile phone number.
- Always provide original and authentic information while registering.
- Always apply on the official website.
(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions:
Question Number 1: Is matric students are eligible for this scheme?
Answer: No, matric students are not eligible for the scheme. This scheme is only for university students.
Question Number 2: Can any student get a laptop twice?
Answer: No, one student can get only one laptop in his life from this scheme.
Question Number 3: Is this scheme is only for Punjab?
Answer: No, this scheme is not only for Punjab. This scheme is for all university students of Pakistan.
Question Number 4: If a student has foreign nationality and is he is eligible for this scheme?
Answer: This scheme is only valid for Pakistani nationality holders. Only Pakistani citizens are eligible for this purpose.
Question Number 5: Are students in private sector universities are eligible for this scheme or not?
Answer: No, students of private sector universities are not eligible for this scheme. Only students of public sector universities are eligible for this scheme.
In this whole article, I discussed about eligibility criteria of PM laptop scheme. I also discussed about ineligibility criteria and applying procedure for this scheme. If you feel any difficulty while understanding this article then ask questions in the comment box and our team will answer your question in simple language. Thanks for reading this article.