Jazz has come up with just one interesting offer for its customers with their Jazz Full Balance offer with no tax deduction of Rs. 100 or more. Jazz has always been at the forefront of service and package quality. The network has launched a new offering under which no tax deduction on recharge of Rs 100 or more. This means that the user will have the burden to recharge. Tax is a government authority that is collected for the benefit of the people. But for a limited time, Mobilink is paying the public tax as Mobilink customers are receiving full balance on every recharge of more than Rs 100.
Jazz Full Balance Offer
How to Get Full Balance on your Jazz Sim?
Recharge your Jazz number for a limited time at a minimum of Rs. Get a full balance of 100 or more and no tax deductions. This offer will not apply to you if you recharge less than Rs. You need to recharge at least 100 or more to get the full balance without any deductions.
Jazz 100 pe 100 offer code
There’s a new full balance offer from jazz. You can now get the full balance of your account without having to pay any fees. Plus, there are some great new features that make it even easier to use your account. Check it out today and see how you can take advantage of all that jazz has to offer..
- Dial *408# before the recharge of PKR 100 or more and get the full Balance.
- Validity: 30 Day Promo
- Check Status Code: Dial *408*2#
|Jazz Full Recharge offer
|How to Subscribe
|Check Remaining Blanace
- For every recharge of Rs 100 and above, customers will get the full balance without tax deduction. For example, a 100 recharge customer will get Rs. 100 Balance, currently customers get Rs. 90.9 Balance.
- To receive the above incentive, the customer only needs to dial * 408 # once. After dialing * 408 # on each recharge of Rs., Customers of 100 and above will get the full balance without tax deduction.
- All the mechanics of full balance will remain the same as normal balance.
- To get benefits, minimum recharge of Rs. There must be 100 in a transaction.
- This offer can be obtained from the balance until the end of the offer period, recharge, or subscribe to the Rs 5000, whichever comes first.
- It does not apply to offers international recharge.
- This offer is applicable for prepaid users.