Pakistani cell users rejoice! Truecaller, the app that identifies unknown callers and blocks spam calls, is now available in Pakistan. Here’s how to use it to your advantage.
What is Truecaller?
Truecaller is a mobile app that helps you identify unknown numbers, block spam calls, and scam. It also has a dialer feature so you can quickly call contacts. The app has a huge database of numbers which is constantly updated by the community. This makes it pretty accurate at identifying unknown numbers. You can also use Truecaller to search for any number, even if it’s not in your phonebook. This is useful if you want to find out who owns a particular number. The app also has a built-in spam blocker. When enabled, this will automatically block spam calls from known spam numbers. You can also report numbers as spam so that other Truecaller users will be warned when they receive calls from these numbers. Finally, Truecaller has a ‘Flash Messaging’ feature that lets you send quick messages to your contacts without opening the app. These messages are delivered instantly and appear as pop-ups on the recipient’s screen. Overall, Truecaller is a great app that can help you manage your calls more effectively.
How to Install Truecaller?
Truecaller is a handy app that lets you know who is calling, even if you don’t have the number saved in your phonebook. It’s perfect for those times when you get a call from an unknown number, or if you want to screen calls from telemarketers. The app is free to download and use, and it works with both Android and iOS devices. Here’s how to use Truecaller in Pakistan:
1. Download the Truecaller app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
2. Open the app and grant permission for it to access your contacts.
3. Enter the phone number that you want to lookup in the search bar.
4. Truecaller will show you the name and location of the person who is calling, as well as any other public information that is available about them.
5. You can also use Truecaller to block unwanted calls, or to report spam callers. Simply tap on the menu icon (three dots) next to a caller’s name and select the appropriate option.
How to Use Truecaller in Pakistan?
If you are living in Pakistan and want to use True caller app, then you will need to use a VPN. A VPN will allow you to change your IP address and access the app from another country. Follow the steps below to use True caller with a VPN:
1. Download and install a VPN on your phone or tablet.
2. Connect to a server in a country where True caller is available, such as the United States.
3. Open the True caller app and search for a number or name.
4. You should now be able to see the results from the True caller database. If you are still having trouble, try connecting to a different server location.
5. Once you have found the number or name you are looking for, you can disconnect from the VPN and save the results for later.
Use Truecaller in Pakistan With Proxy?
If you want to use True caller without a VPN, you can try using a proxy server. A proxy server is similar to a VPN in that it will allow you to change your IP address. However, proxy servers are not as secure as VPNs and can be slower. Follow the steps below to use True caller with a proxy server:
1. Find a free proxy server online. We recommend using ProxySite or HideMyAss.
2. Enter the URL of the True caller website into the proxy server.
3. You should now be able to access the True caller website. However, you may experience slower speeds due to the proxy server.
4. Once you have found the number or name you are looking for, you can disconnect from the proxy server and save the results for later.
If you are still having trouble using True caller in Pakistan, you can try contacting customer support. They can help you solve the problem.
Is Truecaller banned in Pakistan
There is currently no official word from the Pakistani government regarding the status of True caller in the country. However, given the recent crackdown on unlicensed and illegal VoIP providers, it is possible that True caller may be considered a violator of Pakistani law. In addition, True caller’s ability to provide detailed information about its users’ phone calls could be seen as a privacy concern in Pakistan. As such, it is possible that the app could be banned in Pakistan in the future.
Why is Truecaller Banned in Pakistan?
There are a few reasons why Truecaller may be banned in Pakistan. One reason could be due to the fact that the app provides access to a person’s private information, such as their name and phone number, without their consent. This could be a violation of Pakistani law. Another reason could be due to the fact that Truecaller has been used to spam people with unwanted calls and texts. This could also be a violation of Pakistani law. Finally, it is possible that the Pakistani government simply does not want its citizens to have access to this type of app. Whatever the reason, it is clear that Truecaller is not currently available in Pakistan.
Truecaller is a great way to identify unknown callers and protect yourself from spam calls in Pakistan. With Truecaller, you can see the name and picture of the person calling even if they are not in your contacts. You can also block numbers and report spam calls. Sign up for Truecaller today and start enjoying its benefits!