How to create or open easy paisa account – how to make easy paisa account
Easy paisa account is the best instrument for sending and receiving payment sitting at home or from anywhere. Easy paisa account work like a bank account which has a lot of benefits its also called mobile wallet. Easy paisa account creates on any telecom network, first time it introduces Telenor telecom network which network is the best telecom network and provide many services to facilitate their customers like SMS package, call minutes, internet bundle and easy paisa account, later the other networks introduce easy paisa account and jazz cash. Telenor easy paisa account use all over the world through their Telenor microfinance bank and other network easy paisa account like Zong, Ufone, Jazz just use with in Pakistan, but to use easy paisa account first you need to create or open their easy paisa account on their mobile SIM which have different ways which we will explain in this article.
How to create easypaisa account
In Pakistan more than 70 thousand people use easy paisa account and if you are new and don’t know how to open their easy paisa account then this article will be very beneficial for you, in this article we will give you detail how you can open easy paisa account and in how many ways.
• Features of easy paisa account
• How to open easy paisa account through mobile app
• Steps for Telenor user
• Steps for non-Telenor user
• How to deposit money in easy account
The further detail is given below.
Features or benefits of easy paisa account
Open easy paisa account through mobile app
- Download easy paisa mobile app from google chrome.
- After successfully installation app, open the app.
- Now You enter your mobile number and click on next.
- Now enter your CNIC number and issuance date of CNIC.
- Now select your district or city name from given open.
- After selecting city click on submit option.
- Now create 5-digit pin code and re-enter to conform.
- Now your app registration process is complete
- After verification you see your balance and menu option like
- Bill payment
- Money transfer
- Easy load
- Movie tickets
- Cash deposit
- And many others
- Which option you want to use click on this and do your work.
Opening an easy paisa account on Telenor SIM
- Telenor user’s can open your account by dialing *786# code from your mobile phone.
- Now create 5-digit pin code.
- Now re-enter pin code to confirm.
- Now your easy paisa account will be created.
- Dial *786# to avail any offer on easy paisa account.
For non-Telenor user
- Opening an easy paisa account for non-Telenor user or other networks
- Non-Telenor user can open their easy paisa account through a message
- Write a message EP<space>CNIC number and send to 0345-111-3737.
- After some seconds call representative will call you back for verification.
- After verification they will ask you to send PIN code
- Now type 5-digit pin<space> 5-digit pin code<space>confirm 5-digit pin code and send to 0342-111-3737.
- Now you will receive an account conformation message from 3737.
- After conformation message you can use all easy paisa services.
How to deposit money/ funds in easy paisa account.
- Go to online bank portal in your mobile phone.
- Now add yourself as a beneficiary and give all easy paisa account detail.
- Now select Telenor micro finance bank for Telenor user and Tameer bank for non-Telenor users.
- Now enter bank account number which will be your mobile number.
- now send money their mobile account number.
- Now your all beneficiary account process complete and click on submit.
- Now the system will show your account title (name) and all service option.
- To use easy paisa account offline dial *786# for Telenor users.
- Offline option is valid just for Telenor users.
- For on-line open the easy paisa account and enter your mobile number and click on proceed.
- Now one OTP code will be received for verification on your SIM number and automatically connect.
- After connecting OTP, you will be entered Pin code.
- Is case of three-time wrong Pin code, your account will be locked and you need to contact helpline for on-lock.
- Online option is valid for both Telenor and other network users.
- Don’t share your Pin code anyone other wise you will be face any fraudulent activity.