Many people want to go abroad from Pakistan due to different reasons like
as visiting other countries, parties, marriage functions, business tours and
most population of our country Pakistan want to go for working and earning
purpose, but the basic document which you have must to go any country
outside of Pakistan is your Passport. Many populations want to go a broad
but they don’t know how to apply for a passport or how they can be getting
your original passport, but you don’t worry we will guide you all detail
related applying passport online and offline in this article.How to renew your expired Pakistani Passport online?
In this article we will tell you complete information that how you apply
for passport, renew passport and found your lost passport. We will tell you
all detail and procedure step by step that how you can apply for a passport
- Types of Passport in Pakistan
- Documents required for applying passport
- Application for a Pakistani passport
- Validity of Pakistani Passport
- Fee applying for Pakistani Passport
- Regional passport offices in Pakistan
- Process for applying a passport
- expired passport renewal process Apply for renewal passport manual
- expired passport renewal processApply for renewal passport online
- Lost your passport
1.Types of Passport in Pakistan
- a.:Official passport
- b.:Diplomatic passport
- c.:Ordinary passport
detail of these passports are given below.
used for Government Officers like members of National Assembly, Prime
minister of Pakistan, judges of High court and Supreme court, provincial
ministers. This type of Passport is issued for government officers and for
official tasks and purposes.
issued for ambassadors, carrier diplomats and other government officials
and foreign affairs.
passport and issued for general public and Pakistani citizens. This type
of passport is used for many purposes like abroad visits, company tours,
vacations, attending any function outside of Pakistan like marriages and
for those people who stay in abroad for earning purposes and working
2.Documents required for applying Pakistani passport.
to their applicants’ age and profession.
a.For applicant 18 or above 18 years age.
- Original bank challan form (receipt) with prescribed fee
- Original and computerized national identity card (CNIC) issued by
Nadra with 2 photocopies.
- Old passport with its photocopies, if you have already
- No objection certificate will be required for government
- Foreign passport with its photocopies, this option for
b.For minor applicants (less than 18 years age)
- Original bank challan form (receipt) with prescribed deposit
- Original computerized national B. Form or Family registration
- Colored and scanned copies of Parents computerized national identity
card with both sides.
- Guardian certificate in case of court separation.
- Colored and scanned copy of death certificate in case of father or
- Foreign Passport with photocopies, having duel-nationality.
c.For government employees
- If the applicant is an employee Government of Pakistan then these
documents given below are required for applying passport.
- Colored scanned copy of original and computerized National identity
- No objection certificates (NOC). NOC is required for the conformation
or verification from concerned department.
- Color scanned copies of existing passport if already have (copy of
first two pages or third randomly).
- Colored & scanned copy of valid Visa,Aqama,Asylum card,residence
permit/ or another national passport.
semi-Government officer, Anthonomus bodies or corporation
3.Application for Pakistan passport
- (a.)Normal basis: this type of application submitted for 10
- (b.)Urgent basis: this type of application submitted for 4 days and
submitted for urgent purposes.
required address can be take an additional time.
4.Validity for Pakistani Passport
- (a.)5 years validity
- (b.)10 years validity
- (c.)15 years validity
- (a).5 years validity: it depends on fee and can’t be changed in 10
years validity; you must be renewing it before its expiry data.
- (b).10 years validity:5 years passport validation and 10 years
passport validation have same features but fee is different. 10 years
passport validation fee is more than 5 years validation passport
- (c).15 years validity:15 years passport is issued for minors who
below 18 years and can be used still 15 years.
5.Fee applying for Pakistani passport
time period and passport ages, all detail is given below.
(a).Fee for applying Pakistani passport applying at 5 years validity
|Passport Fess Price
|Page of number:36
|Page of number 72
|Page of number 72
|Page of number 100
|Page of number
(b).Fee applying for Pakistani Passport at 10 years validity
|PASSPORT FESS PRICE
|Page of number:36
|Page of number 72
|Page of number 72
|Page of number 100
|Page of number
To apply for a Pakistani passport, you must submit passport fee in Bank and
get original bank challan form authorized officer. You can submit your fee
in any branch of National bank or other bank for foreign mission
Regional passport offices in Pakistan
numbers within Pakistan.
passport office branch.
7.Process for applying a passport
- I.Arrival of applicant at customers service counter
- II.Token + photograph capture counter
- III.Biometric data capture i.e. fingerprints
- IV.Data entry country
- V.Verification as per office record (ECL/BL)
- VI.Interview or decision by Assistant director
I.Arrival of applicant at customer service counter
service counter where you will be asked for required documents (mentioned
above). When you have all documents then you will go to Token/ photograph
II.Token + photograph counter
photograph counter. Here you will be checked your documents which
- Original national identity card (CNIC) with two photocopies
- Original bank chalan (receipt) with fee described.
- B-Form in case of minors
be given one token.
III.Bio-metric data capture (finger prints)
your bio-metric verification will be doing. According your token number
your name will be called and you go to counter where your finger prints
will be scanned, fingers are your right-hand thumb, right index finger,
left hand thumb, left index finger. After your bio-metric verification you
will be move to next counter.
IV.Data entry country
and type in computer. The computer screen will be visible to you so that
you can checked that data is correctly entered or any spelling mistake can
so that you can check your data is either correct or not, if you see any
mistake regarding your data, then you will be guide data entry operator to
correct it and new printed form will be issued in corrected form. After
checking form, you will be asked to sign down page of form.
V.Verification as per office record (ECL/BL)
black list officer (ECL/BL) and write a computerized number on data entry
form. Later all your documents like your
- original national identity card with two photocopies
- your bio-data printed form (mentioned step 1V)
- Bank challan form
- B-form in case of minor
passport. On this token will be written your receiving passport date, CNIC
number and name.
called for investigation.
VI.Interview or decision by Assistant director
Here an assistant director will be taking your interview and your complete
verification. An assistant director will be deciding here that your
passport will be issued for abroad or not and this decision will be made
on your interview and your provided data.
VII. Passport delivery
collection your passport, for Normal base you will be given 10 working
days and on urgent bases you will be given 4 working days. After these
days you can be collect your passport from regional office or through
courier on home address by paying an additional charge.Your passport will
be given after sign-stamp of country where you want to go.
8.How to renew passport in Pakistan (manual)
passport. How you can renew your passport (off-line) we will tell you all
procedure step by step.
- Submit passport renewal fee: first of all you submit
your renewal passport fee in bank and get original chalan form with
prescribed fee deposit. For normal base fee 3000 and for urgent base
- Go to customer service counter
- Next to photograph capture+ token counter: Here your
picture will be captured and one token will be given you.
- Bio-metric verification (finger prints) : your right-hand
thumb, right index finger (first finger your hand), left hand thumb,
left index finger will be scanned.
- Data entry counter your all personal data like your
name, CNIC number, permanent address etc., will be enter in computer
and a printer form including this information will be signed from
- Verification as per office record: Here your all
documents will be checked again and write a computerized number. your
all documents will be submitted at this counter and you give a token
for receiving your passport. Token with be written receiving date,
name and CNIC.
Documents which required for renewal of passport (manual)
- Bank challan form with prescribed fee deposit
- Computerized national identity card (CNIC) with two photocopies
- Previous Passport photocopy (first and second page).
9.Apply for renewal Pakistani passport online
less than 7 months remaining date.
passport e-service portal official website
will be use, but how you can renew your passport from this website all step
is given below.
immigration and online renewal passport service for all Pakistanis from any
country in all over the world.
PassPort Online application – expired passport renewal process
- Go to google chrome and write in URL website address
- Click on get started button
- Now register your account
- • In case of Pakistan a SMS or
Email code will be send for registration as a conformation
- • In case of abroad an email
will be send you
- If you already registered in Pak-identity system then you just nee to
enter your “Username” and “password” and get login.
- Create an application for renewal machine readable passport and
provide all detail required in application.
- Now write your address for delivery of renewal machine readable
passport. (home address is available in few countries)
- Pay fee through debit or credit card (your debit/ credit card must be
- Now enter your personal detail: like name, CNIC number, email
address, cell number or other which required.
- Write your present or permanent address.
- Now upload your photos through scanner device or from computer
- Upload supporting documents required as per application.
- Now download the form and take your finger prints required by
- Now set the scanner and scan this form and upload on renewal machine
readable passport website.
- Now review all information are correct or not, sign on declaration
and submit application. (if you found any mistake you can be correct
it by edit option).
Documents required for renewal passport online
- Valid debit or credit card for submission fee
- All supporting documents mentioned in application
- Two pictured (scanned or uploaded from computer gallery)
- Fingerprint form (get from this website application)
of passport is estimated 17 mints. So, you should do your work quickly
much better you check already all documents and things which required for
10. lost your passport what to do
passport thorough machine-readable passport (MRP). To apply for reissuance,
you need some documents as below.
- Photocopy of your lost passport: log in to report lost passport and
complete loss report and take print.
- Computerized national identity card (CNIC) 2 photocopies
- National identity card for overseas of Pakistani (NICOP)
- Smart national ID card.
verified completely about your previous manual or MRP lost passport from
Pakistan issuing authority or abroad. This process can take about 1 months
or more than some days.
apply for new passport, renewal of passport manual and online and how you
can get new passport in case of your previous passport lost and about
e-service portal website.
you fell any problem or need any extra guidelines you can visit our website
or contact us on our email address given below.
ones staying in Pakistan and abroad, so that they can be facilitated from
this information and can get help for issuance of passport.