In this informative article, I will discuss how to check HESCO online bill. HESCO stands for Hyderabad electric supply company. HESCO provides electricity to the residents of Sindh. The consumer can download duplicate copy of bill from the official website of HESCO. If you accidentally lost bill of the previous month you can get print from the website. Please visit the official website of HESCO.
Since many people nowadays use the internet to pay their bills, Hesco has created an online bill check system that lets you view, print, and pay your bills without having to leave your home. You can also set up convenient reminders to make sure you never miss a payment. So why wait? Log in to our website and get started today!
The Area Power Board (AEB) Hyderabad was one of the eight AEBs formed in 1981 by amending the WAPDA Act. After that, the Government of Pakistan approved the reform WAPDA power sector in April 1998, which resulted in twelve corporate organizations, distribution companies (Discos), a National Transmission and Distribution Company (NTD) and three Generation Companies formed. GENCOs). Now another GENCO has been set up. All these companies have been incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984.
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO): The company was formed for the Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) of all properties owned by the Hyderabad Area Electricity Board, assets and acquisitions / acquisitions. The company was was added on April 23, 1998, and the certificate to start a business from July 1998 tariff under the Companies Ordinance, 1984, section 146 (2).
The Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO) aims to ensure the progressive state of the power distribution company, and to acquire the assets, rights and responsibilities of the electron board (AEB) Hyderabad, known before the region. They have to be captured. Geographical Boundaries (Except Karachi Sindh) Ensuring smooth and uninterrupted flow of electricity / supply with customer services, infrastructure, facilities and activities in the best business. “
hesco bill online – How to check HESCO Bill Online?
Did you know that you can now pay your Hesco bill online? You no longer have to worry about mailing in a check or bringing it by our office. Just visit our website and follow the simple steps. You’ll be able to see your account balance and even set up automatic payments. We know you’re busy, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you to take care of your bill. Thanks for choosing Hesco!
Please follow below mentioned instructions.
- Open official website of HESCO in chrome browser. (https://www.hesco.gov.pk/)
- Now click on given link ( http://188.8.131.52:888/hescobill/). Consumer portal will be open.
- Enter 14 digits reference number without any space.
- Then click on submit button.
- HESCO system will generate bill automatically.
Instructions for printing bill
- Always select A4 size paper.
- Delete header and footer.
- Always select portrait orientation.
- You can download bill in pdf form.
Areas where HESCO is operated
- HESCO is operated in 17 districts of Sindh.
- Hyderabad Circle-I (5 Divisions, 22 Sub-Divisions)
- Hyderabad Circle-II (4 Divisions, 21 Sub-Divisions)
- Nawabshah Circle (5 Divisions, 26 Sub-Divisions)
- Sukkur Circle (5 Divisions, 22 Sub-Divisions)
- Larkana Circle (4 Divisions, 20 Sub-Divisions)
Details about HESCO
- In case not Show your bill on website you can contact hesco.
- Visit Office Address: HESCO Headquarter WAPDA Complex, Hussainabad Hyderabad Sindh, Pakistan
- Contact PhoneNumber #: (+92)22-9260161
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Check Duplicate HESCO Electricity Bill Online Download and Print?
- Firstly Click on this link http://184.108.40.206:888/hescobill/ and open new page
- Now you Enter you digits reference number without any space.and click on submit button. after show your bill now you can download or print your bill.