If you want to join Pakistan army as commissioned officer then I am inform to you that 39th and 40th graduate course has been announced by Pakistan army. And if you love with Pakistan then it will be your dream to join Pakistan army as commissioned officer. And after joining Pakistan army you will get lot of benefits from army. Training of graduate course consists of an year.
Before applying in 39th graduate course candidate should know about silage ability criteria for applying in Pakistan army.
Graduate course Pak army
Pakistan army is an armed force of land base Pakistan. This happened on 14 August 1947 with Pakistan constitution. Pakistani army has 550,000 active soldiers and 500,000 reserves to serve best as per orders of its senior officers. That’s why Pakistan’s army is the world’s largest armed force. So if you want to join army commissioned officer in the 14th graduation course with 2021. Go to Read Complete article and read the instructions and determine if you qualify for it or No it is.
Most Pakistan students want to join the Pakistan army after a com graduation. After matric or intermediate, you can join the Pakistan army, but if you have a bachelor’s degree and are more likely to get a chance in the Pakistani army, you are likely to get a better position.
How To Join Pak Army Through Graduate Course After BA, BSc & BCom?
Eligibility criteria for pak army
- Age: Age of candidate should be between 20 to 25 years.
- Martial Status: Only unmarried candidates can apply for graduate course.
- Nationality: If you are Pakistani citizens then you are eligible for graduate course.
- Standards of Physical: Minimum Height should be 5.4 inches.
- Weight required should be according to Body mass index.
- Qualification: Candidate should have at least 60% marks.
- B.A, BSC(hons) and BBA (hons) are eligible for graduate course.
- If candidate is declared permanent on fit by appeal medical board.
- If candidate is declared permanent unfit due to Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- Dismissed from any government service.
- Withdrawn or suspended from any academy, school or any institution.
- Twice rejected by ISSB.
- Convicted in court of law.
Registration process is simple and easy. After reading the eligibility criteria if you are eligible for graduate course then you need to register your self for graduate course.
There are two methods of registration.
You can follow any one method for registration.
Through Official website:
It is very easy through registering official website of Pakistan Army.
For this you need to visit official website of Pakistan Army. www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
First of all you need to create an account on official Pak army website. Provide complete personal information. Always provide original and authentic information. You need to upload all kinds of academic documents. Keep your documents in PDF format.
By Visiting Army Recruitment Center:
You can also register for graduate course by visiting Army Recruitment Center. You can visit nearest recruitment center.
After successful registration. You will get computerized roll number slip. Test date and time will be mentioned on roll number slip. You need to arrive on selection center for initial test before one of prior to start of test.
Initial test consists of three parts.
1- Verbal Portion
2- Non Verbal Portion
3- Academic Portion
Verbal and non Verbal tests are simple. These tests tells about the your intelligence.
While academic portion is related to your studies.
- After passing the initial test successful candidate will be called for physical test.
- Physical test consists of running, chin-ups push-ups and ditch crossing.
- Running 1.6 km in 8 minutes.
- Push Ups 15 repetitions within 2 minutes.
- Chin Ups 3 repetitions within 2 minutes.
- Ditch Crossing 7.4 inches depth.
- Sit Ups 20 repetitions within 2 minutes.
If candidate was physical exam Then your initial interview will be held in selection center. In initial interview questions are asked.
If you passed initiated interview then you will get ISSB letter. Successful candidate will be called for ISSB.
ISSB has three centers. ISSB test consists of five days.
If you got recommended from ISSB then your selection is final. Recommended candidate will be called for final medical nearest CMH.
training duration is one year at Pakistan military academy.
Benefits during job:
- Had some salaries given to every candidate.
- 580 of free medical is available for family and parents of officers at CMH.
- Different adventures opportunities for officers. Including wrestling, riding, skating mountaining and water sports.
- Different courses in foreign countries.
Army Recruitment Center List:
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Pano Aaqil