How to Join Pak Army as a Captain through Direct Service Commission in Pakistan 2023
Pak Army PMA short courses offer the best opportunities for medical students and other specialists. It was the best field for serving our country and to secure their future. Every young male are heartily wish to join Pak Army but they don’t know how to apply for this job and what is its eligibility, for such candidates we are going to give complete information in this article.
Pak Army offers many short and long courses and posts for teenagers in Pakistan which has different age limits, qualification and many other details which we will explain here complete.
In this article we will give you information that how you can join Pak Army as a Caption post through online application and Direct service commission in Pakistan 2023.
In this article, we will explain
• Difference between PMA Long and Short course
• How to apply for Pak Army as a captain
• Selection Process
• Training Process
Now we start our topic with detail. You read it and get information that how you can join Pak Army as a captain and its eligibility.
Difference between PMA long and Short course
Pak Army offers many PMA long and short courses which have different benefits and criteria which both are explain here.
PMA long course: PMA long Course was much more valuable than Short Courses and they get direct rank as Chief or General Army officer. PMA long courses were considered as a backbone of Pak Army. Candidates can do PMA long courses after intermediate qualification and they also do this after some experience related field of Pak Army.
PMA Short Course: Pak Army offers PMA Short courses for short terms services and it was taken for general duty medical officers and some other posts. As a Captain post Pak Army also take PMA Short course. For more job opportunities PMA Short courses was uses, which has many other benefits discussed below.
How to apply for PAK Army as a Captain through PMA short course
To apply for Pak Army as a Captain through PMA short course follow the steps given below.
- First you need to get updates when PMA short courses are opening which you can check Urdu point or Pak Army official website www.JoinPakArmy.gov.Pk .
- When Pak Army PMA short courses are opening then check its eligibility which explained below.
- When you fulfill the eligibility then fill the online application form on Pak Army official website www.JoinPakArmy.gov.Pk and get registered.
- You can also register yourself any nearby Army selection and recruitment center (AS&RCs).
- Test date, time and roll number will be informed through your Email address written on application form.
- Test roll number slip will be received on your residential address written on application form or you can down load from original Pak army website before few days of test date.
- On the test date bring your all documents mentioned below.
Before submitting your application you need to submit prospective fee for PMA short course in bank which receipt will be available on original website.
Now we will tell you other detail for Pak Army PMA short courses are required which are
1. Eligibility criteria
Detail of these things mentioned below
- Nationality =Pakistani
- Domicile=Domicile of any province of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir.
- Gender= Male
- Marital Status = Apply married and unmarried person
- Minimum age= 28 years old
- Qualification= Graduated from HEC/PEC recognized university with 2nd division or Grade C.
- CGPA= Minimum 2.5 out of 4 or 60% or 50 % marks required out of annual semester.
- Height= “5-4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight= as per body mass index
Minimum graduation degree is required for PMA short course test and for hiring Pakistan Army as a captain Rank
As a Captain Pak Army offers different posts which mentioned below
• Law officers
• Army Education Crops
• (Financial management stream office)
• (Crops of remount Veterinary and farms officer)
• (General duty dental officer)
Which documents are required for PMA short course test are mentioned below
- All original documents and their two sets of attested copies
- Original National identity card (CNIC) with two attested copies.
- Copy of all academic documents verified by HEC/PEC recognized university.
- Copy of Domicile
- Copy of NOC from relevant department.
- Six colored photos attested front and back side.
- Crossed postal order of 100 RS
When you passed PMA short courses then your selection process will be start. Then you must be known that, what is the selection process for hiring Pak Army as a captain through direct service commission and PMA short courses which process is given below step by step
1. Registration at Army selection or Recruitment center
2. Written test
3. Medical test
4. Physical test
6. Final selection
Now we discuss the detail of these points listed above
1.Registration at Army selection or Recruitment center (AS&RC)
When you fill application online at Pak Army official website then you will be called nearby Army Selection or Recruitment Center, where you’re all documents will be checked and prescribed fee will be submitted. After that one token or roll number slip will be given you for test.
After that you will be passed three test which given below
After registration you must given PMA short course test/ intelligence test in written form which will be include on multiple choice question. These tests also called Preliminary test, intelligence test and written test which taken at initial stage.
After passing intelligence test you will be called for complete medical test in your nearby CMH.
After passing complete medical test you will be called for Physical test which will be held your nearby CMH.
- Physical test criteria was given as
- Minimum height = “5-4” (162.5 CM)
- Minimum weight = according your body mass index
- Run = 1.6 KM in 9 minutes
- Push up and Sit up = 10 Repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin up = 2 Repetitions in 2 minutes
After passing above three test intelligence, medical and Physical test you will be called for Interview. Interview will be held at GHQ selection board of Karachi, Lahore and Rawalpindi.
After passing interview your final selection will be conformed from head office of GHQ at Karachi, Lahore and Rawalpindi. After final selection you will be send for training.
- After final selection you will be sending for training which process is given as
- For male = 22 weeks basic training at Abbott bad AMC school and center.
- For Females = 22 weeks basic training at Rawalpindi.
Some posts are included just for female as a Pak Army officer but as a Captain post just male candidates are hired.
In this article we give you complete information that how you can join Pak Army as a Captain after PMA short courses through Direct service commission and its criteria, education and remaining all detail. Hope so this article will be helpful for you and according your need. For any query or need extra guidance, please visit our website, leave a comment in comment box or contact us on our Email address given below.
Please share this information with your family, friends and their loved ones through Face book, Whattsapp, Twitter and Instagram so that they can be enjoyed and get benefits.