Renewal Islamabad Traffic Police Driving License
If you are a resident of Islamabad and your driving license is about to expire, then this blog post is just for you. In this post, we will guide you on how to renew your driving license in Islamabad. First thing first though, make sure that your license is actually eligible for renewal. Also, keep in mind that the steps mentioned below are just for Islamabad residents; the procedure might vary depending on which city or province you reside in. Let’s get started!
So, if you’re ready, let’s get started! First, we’ll need to gather some documents. These include: your old driver’s license, photocopy of CNIC, proof of address (either utility bill or rent agreement), 2 passport-sized photographs, and Rs.1,149 in cash. Once you have all of these documents ready, head on over to the Islamabad Motor Vehicle Registration Office. There, you will need to submit the documents and pay the renewal fee.
Duration of Islamabad Driving License
Without a valid driving license, you may be faced with several unfavorable circumstances. A timely renewal ensures that your privileges to drive will not suddenly disappear on time! Driving licenses are usually valid for three to five years. It is necessary to update it in time to avoid unfavorable conditions.
Islamabad Driving License Renewal
If you want to make an appointment with the traffic police, there’s a website that can provide them for online. However it only offers limited appointments per day and if someone wants walk-in tokens they should go straight away because of this system called “walk-in.”
The license renewal process is easy, and the best part? You don’t have a need to take another driving test! All that’s required for a renewal request in your home country or abroad are certain documents.
The traffic police have an online portal where you can book appointments. However, there is only one appointment available per day and it must be obtained through the walk-in token system instead of booking in advance on their website or via email notifications that are sent out when slots become open for scheduling timeslots at certain police stations throughout.
I’m sure most people don’t like waiting around just because they want something done fast but this method might work well if your situation calls for immediate attention!
How to Renew Islamabad Traffic Police License Renewal
- First of all Visit the Islamabad Traffic Police Office, show your original id/CNIC card at the reception, and get the token.
- Proceed with biometric verification and get your photo.
- After waiting for your turn, go to the counter, and fill out the form that was given to you.
- Then Attach and submit the required documents with the form.
- Submission of Fee: You have to pay Rs. 1,149 1 year after the expiration date, or Rs. 1,949 one to three years after its expiration.
- After the expiry of the three-year period, the applicant will have to take a driving and theory tests and also pay a fee of Rs. 4,649.
- After going through the fee process, you will be given a confirmation slip with an agent’s license date.
- When you have completed the fee process, the person will provide you with a confirmation slip with the date of receipt of the license.
- Now Go to the License Center on the given date and get your license.
- That’s all there is to it! Renewing your driving license in Islamabad is a breeze. Enjoy!
Book Online appointment
If you want to be safe on the road, it is important that your driving privileges are up-to-date. Renewing a license can’t hurt and if done online or at one of our offices in person will make things much easier!
Required Documents License Renewal
As a driver, it’s important to keep your license up-to-date. Here are the documents you’ll need to renew your license:
- Medical report document. That is Form-B, which you can get from the ITP portal.
- A Need vaccination Verified certificate for COVID-19.
- Two passport-sized Images
- You must Need two copies of your original ID/CNIC Card.
- The applicant must also bring his original driving license.
The applicant must be physically present in the slamabad traffic police office. -The applicant must have his original driving license with him. -A photocopy of the original license is required to be attached to the application form. -Two passport size photographs are also required. -The application fee for renewal of a driving license is Rs.1,149/-
If you’re caught without a valid license, it’s not just the fine that will be painful – your punishment could include a suspended sentence or even prison time! So make sure to always carry around an up-to-date copy with yourself at all times. It as easy as getting any other document from our website i) If applying online go here),If applying by post using this address: Department Of Transport And Public Places.
All in all, the process of renewing your Islamabad Traffic Police license is not a difficult one. However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind before beginning the renewal process. Make sure you have all of the required documents and information ready, and that you know where to go and what to do once you get there. By following these simple steps, you will be able to complete your traffic police license renewal with ease.