Almost all modern new smartphones have pre-installed music players. That’s just not every one of them is able to boast of excellent sound, or a nice interface. This article will help you learn about third-party audio players for Android smartphones that are truly the best of their kind. Such applications have decent functionality, and also got flexible settings, a well-thought out menu and much more. Moreover, all of these audio players can be freely downloaded on Google Play.
Best Music Player For Android list
2.Pulsar Music Player
5.XMusic MP3 Player
- The complete lack of advertising with the player absolutely free.
- An interface that is not difficult to master even for an inexperienced user.
- Excellent playback quality regardless of the current format.
- A good, properly aesthetic design of the library of tracks.
- The ability to use the applet on smartphones with any technical specification
- The ability to present the headers of saved files in any order: in the form of large or small tiles, a standard table or list.
- The presence of widgets for any screens: a total of 14 options, including sizes 4 × 4, 4 × 3, 4 × 2, 4 × 1, 3 × 3, 3 × 2, 2 × 1 and others.
- At the request of the user – full integration with the service Last.fm. However, to use this option, one of the best players on Android will require the installation of an official client, which is unlikely to be a problem for a true music lover.
- A huge proprietary library of sound effects, including Reverb (echo), X-Wide (range extension), X-Bass (bass boost) modules.
- Automatic preliminary adjustment of volume by the zero graph. It is necessary to avoid sharp differences between tracks – for example, relating to different albums.
- The ability to adjust the playback speed. Especially valuable when listening to books in audio format, but useful in other cases. It is noteworthy that the program uses built-in algorithms to get rid of an unpleasant tone distortion: along with the speed (within 0.5 × –2 ×), the pitch also changes.
- When you activate the corresponding functions – soft, devoid of “failures” – gapless – transition from the previous track to the next. It allows not only to avoid silence, but also to eliminate sound differences that are harmful to hearing.
- The effects of a smooth rise at the beginning of the song, and sound attenuation – fade-in / fade-out. Serve the same purpose as the above option.
- A full-fledged search within the player by the name of the file containing its directories, the main tags (artist, album, song name, genre).
- Playback timer, designed for a maximum of 24 hours.
- The ability to share information about the currently listening song on Twitter.
- This product, possibly the best player for Android in 2021, allows you to move down, left and right, respectively, to the list of added music files, go to the previous or next track.
- Own convenient lock screen – it displays detailed information about the song, as well as the basic control buttons.
- The presence of an interface for the headset.
- The option of looping any segment of the composition (repeating from A to B an infinite number of times).
- Easy file selection, one at a time or several at a time, to delete or move in the list
- Go to the next file by shaking the smartphone case.
- Support for almost all progressive formats, including MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC / APE, WAV, AIFF and even MID. Family MOD S3M / IT are not supported.
11.Pixel Music Player
13. Solo Music
14.Omnia Music Player
16.Neutron Music Player
17.Onkyo HF Player
- Sound output to any device in excellent quality.
- Full support for lossless audio file formats.
- Strict, fully meeting the needs of the music lover menu.
- Easy to learn interface.
- Availability of a free version.
- Cons of the player:
- The free version offered by the developers is endowed with limited functionality.
- Missing Russification files.
19.PlayerPro Music Player
- Attractive, non-annoying interface.
- A well-structured set of options.
- Work with the vast majority of audio formats.
- Own sound stream processing algorithms.
- Customizable functionality.
- There are minor inconsistencies:
- Advertising. It is a lot of it, it is rather annoying and sometimes openly interferes with listening to music.
- The presence of a paid version. The latter, it goes without saying, is free from the mentioned drawback.
- And now briefly list the main features of the applet:
- A simple, intuitive process for playing audio and video streams.
- Sort entries by real name, size, date added and tags.
- Installation on tracks of your own hand-picked, sewn or downloaded from the Global Network of covers.
- Editing tags of all kinds: with paused playback or “on the fly.”
- A free set of more than 20 skins.
- The ability to set “List”, “Icons” and some other formats as a display method.
- Numerous audio effects. To get the perfect sound. Use the equalizer, enjoy the advanced stereo options and reverb. Among other things, you can use such a useful option as bass boost. And, of course, you can freely adjust the volume.
- Availability of the free DSP PLUGIN package. The product, which should be installed separately, includes an advanced equalizer with 10 strips, including one and a half dozen of the best presets, a preamplifier, the ability to powerfully boost low frequencies, output advanced stereo at the program level, activate a smooth (gapless) transition between tracks, cross-mix tracks )
- Create smart playlists. In them you can add any information necessary for quick identification of tracks. Among other things, do not forget to activate the auto-update of the created lists.
- Synchronization with stationary players.
- Thoughtful widgets for the lock screen. Without resorting to entering a PIN code or graphic password, you can pause and continue playing, switch to the next or previous track, and perform other important manipulations. The size of widgets is from 4 × 4 to 2 × 2, for any screen.
- Full notification support. MP3 player for Android displays in the corresponding panel not only the necessary information, but also playback control – in the form of a basic set of options.
- When activated, scrobbling and remote transmission of notifications, including to social networks.
- Well-organized sleep timer, “diverting” sound with a gradual attenuation.
- The ability to skip to the next track with shaking.
- Flexible settings for the buttons of the connected headset.
- Simple and voice search in all playlists.
- Manage all playback options with gestures.
- Reproduction in the main window of texts of the listened compositions. Among other things, you can download the necessary data to the phone.
- Display cover: sewn, manually installed or downloaded from the Internet.
- Creating and adjusting tags on the fly.
- Organize music records by categories: name, year of publication, artist, maternal catalog, and so on.
- Full support for MP3, M4A, FLAC / APE, as well as playlists.
- Integration with Wear watches.
- The highest quality sound delivered to headphones or broadcast to an external device, including a radio.
- Good sleep timer. As a stop factor, you can set both the time elapsed since the start and the number of tracks played.
- Beautifully organized, aesthetic widgets.
- Full-fledged work with the notification panel.
- Support for headset buttons, gesture control, and other useful features.