Abstract: – kiosk reporting
Before discussing about kiosk reporting let us discuss kiosk first.
A kiosk is a small, alone booth and temporary booth which is used in highly populated areas for marketing purposes. Kiosk is mostly available in malls in highly traffic areas where they provide customers with low cost products and services. As we know that there is going to introduce digital marketing in all over the world in almost all fields of life. Therefore a kiosk is also a one kind of digital marketing. Kiosks are available for people to save their time and provide their customers with best dealings and products. These kiosks are usually managed by two members. kiosk reporting.
Government is all trying to lessen the crowd of people in highly populated areas and to motivate digital financing. Whole digital financing is managed by a solid system in which chances of fault are very low. Kiosks provide customers to buy products and can pay through credit cards or through any other payment method.
What is NADRA?
NADRA is a government institution. It is working in Pakistan from so many years. Its main purpose is to collect data of all the citizens of Pakistan even if they are in majority or in minority. Majority of the people in Pakistan are Muslims and minority of the people are non-Muslims. After the emergence of Pakistan former prime minister of Pakistan Liaqat Ali khan launched the personal identity card in 1947. The aim of this process was to collect and keep the data of every individual of Pakistan.
NADRA basically stands for national database and registration authority. It is one of the sensitive institutions of the government as well as of the country. Government developed its branches all over the country to facilitate people. Now its branches are working in all district levels and from time of emergence its staff raised up to 11000 members.
Authorities of NADRA:
- NADRA works under the interior secretary of Pakistan. Now it has gain respect internationally. Following are the authorities of NADRA.
- It collects bio data of all the Pakistanis.
- It generates national identity cards
- It generates smart national identity cards
- It also issues national identity cards for overseas Pakistanis.
- To renew these cards is also its responsibility.
- It also issues family registration certificate
- Issues child registration certificates
- It also issues ARMS license in Pakistan.
What is NADRA kiosk reporting?
How to access kiosk reporting:
- First of all visit NADRA kiosk reporting portal.
- Portal will provide a sign up process.
- After signing up process the portal will provide eleven services on the left hand side.
- You can select any of the service from this category.
- From here one can change the password
- From here one can generate his deposit slip and can take a print of this deposit slip.
- It also gives an option to print bill payment receipt.
- From here one can also get his transections report.
Complain registration about kiosk reporting:
- Complaint option is available on the official web of the NADRA.
- Open the NADRA complaint management system.
- You will see this option “open a new ticket”.
- Here will appear a new registration form with basic information.
- Provide the contact information and then select the complaint type.
- After this, describe your issue in the subject portion given below and get the Token number.
- You can use this token number as a reference to register your complaint.
Advantages of NADRA kiosk reporting:
- Kiosk has modernized the utility bill payments.
- This platform provides useful services of a complete transection system.
- Now the vehicle registration process is also modernized to a smart vehicle card. Book registration system is now outdated.
- To monitor and analyze work of NGOs in Pakistan a new system of INGO registration has been introduced.
- To monitor the toll system in the country Electronic toll system has been introduced. This system provides complete detail about the vehicles coming in and out of the toll plazas.
PTCL kiosk marketplace:
Kiosk and E-Sahulat:
Features of NADRA kiosk reporting:
- Security settings for transaction as per user requirements are personalized.
- It has been developed on ISO 8583 standards.
- Biometric and personal identification number level security.
- For every transaction a hopping encryption algorithm is available.
- Almost all the utility service providers and telecom operators are connected with the NADRA e-sahulat platform.