Have you ever subscribed to Jazz Bima service, and then later decided that you no longer wanted it? If so, you’re not alone. In fact, many people find themselves in the same situation. Fortunately, unsubscribing is a relatively easy process. This article will teach you how to do it. Keep reading to learn more.
Jazz Bima Unsubscribe Code
There are a lot of unsubscribe codes these days. The Jazz Bima unsubscribe code is one of the best. It offers great value for money and helps you to unsubscribe from all those pesky SMS. Plus, it’s really easy to use! The Unsub Sehat policy is another great option if you want to stop receiving SMS.
You can cancel your “account subscription in Jazz insurance” by following 2 different methods. The method for canceling will vary depending on what type of policy you have, but both work towards closing out an account with BIMA Insurance Sehat Policy Services (BIMAS). You have the option to deactivate via SMS if that’s more convenient or call their customer service line.
The following are the methods to cancel your Jazz Bima 2 or 5 policy via SMS messages. You can also deactivate this service permanently by dialing *130# from any other number on which you have an active subscription with us, but do not take my word for it – just try out these simple steps!
Method 1: Send a text message to Unsubscribe
Method 2: Through Helpine
How to Unsubscribe Jazz Bima Policy Unsub through SMS?
If you are looking to unsubscribe from Jazz Bima’s policy through SMS, the process is very easy. Just send an SMS with “unsub” to 9878 and you will be unsubscribed from their services. Keep in mind that this only works for people who have subscribed to their service through SMS.
- Just Write New SMS Type Unsub or Cancel then Send it to 9878.
- After a Few Seconds, You will receive an SMS to successfully Unsubscribed your Jazz Bima Insurance Service.
Jazz Bima policy unsubscribe code 9878 doesn’t have to charge any fees on the sending of SMS. This means that even if you don’t have a package, there’s no limit to how many messages can be sent with this method!
Jazz Insurance DeactivationThrough Helpline
While the company has not released an official statement, it appears that they are deactivating through their helpline. If you have a policy with Jazz Insurance, we advise you to call and speak to someone about your coverage. It is unclear at this time what will happen to policies that have already been canceled, but we will update this article as more information becomes available.
1) Call the Jazz Insurance helpline number 24/7 for all users
2) Let them know that you want to close your Bima Policy
3). They will ask some questions and close it instantly
4.) You’ve just saved yourself money!
How to Deactivate Jazz Bima Policy?
- Dial this helpline from your phone at 042-111-119-878
- After MILVIK representative will contact your agent
- Now Give them some of your personal information
- Please ask the agent to unsubscribe Jazz Bima service
- The company has been responsive and quick to respond, which is a huge relief. With their assistance, we should be able to get this fixed within the next few days!
- after a few days, you will receive a call from Jazz Bima
- They will ask you some of the reasons for “why you are closing the Bima policy”.
- Then you tell I want close Jazz Bima Service some verification they cancel your Bima Policy service.
You have to make a call before PKR10+tax for the agent. The number is 042-111-119-878, and it will be charged officially with Bima agents Jazz they want people who buy from them to be satisfied customers.
How to Claim Your Jazz Insurance Money?
Jazz Insurance (Bima) official terms and conditions page will provide you with all the information needed to claim your money back that had been paid while using the insurance policy service.
Have you been in an accident and need help? If so, call MILVIK right away! You have up to 270 days from the first night of hospitalization before claiming your insurance benefits. Their representatives will be happy to tell how they process claims for this company’s policyholders with full information on their lines at 042-111 119 878 or SMS Type “CLAIM” to 9878.
Conclusion: If you’re looking to unsubscribe from Jazz Bima’s mailing list, we can help. Just follow the instructions below and you’ll be taken care of in no time!