How to check property ownership online
There was a time when to check the ownership of one’s property was a very big problem. no system to check the property on internet. the old system was very slow and had the style of typical clerical staff to deal with, which in most of the cases caused the system of corruption. The patwari,s who deal with the land records mostly try to use their powers unlawfully. You should be worry about your land if the patwari is not in your favour. that is why a transparent and pure system was needed to maintain the record of lands in Pakistan. Although the online system of checking and maintaining the records of lands is not available in all of Pakistan. This system is available only in Punjab and Sindh. How to check property ownership online in Pakistan.
Punjab Land Recovery Authority
Government launched a system which is based on computer and it maintains the record of lands in database instead of use files with thousands of papers, making the process of checking and changing the record of the lands and its owners too slow. In Punjab Online Land Record Management Information System OLRMIS has been launched which maintains the record of the lands in all over Punjab
How To Check The Ownership Of A Property In Punjab?
( Method Number 1 )
If you are residents of Punjab and your property is in Punjab. Then follow below mentioned steps to check property ownership online.
- First of all visit official website.
- Link of official website is given below.
- After visiting official website then you need to find ownership details option on website.
- After clicking on ownership detail option.
- Select your district ( according to location of property).
- Then you will see option of tehsil. Select your tehsil according to your property location.
- After completion of this whole procedure select CNIC option.
- Always write 13 digits CNIC number without dashes.
- Then click on enter button.
- Within few seconds your property ownership record will display on screen.
Method Number 2 check property ownership online in Pakistan
Recently Punjab Land Record Authority launched android application. This app was launched according to idea of PM Imran Khan (digital Pakistan).
- First of all you need to install android application from Google play store.
- Just type PLRA on search bar.
- Then click on install button.
- This application is smaller in size.
- After installing this application. You can check property ownership detail.
- Open the application.
- Select your district.
- Select district according to your property location.
- Then select tehsil according to location of your property.
- Then provide CNIC details.
- Your land records will display on screen.
How to check the ownership of a property in Sindh?
Sindh board of revenue is working for the property records. Like Punjab Sindh also launched online system for checking of property ownership. If you are living in Sindh and your property is in Sindh province then this article is informative for you.
Please follow below mentioned steps.
- First of all click on link given below.
- After opening of this link you will be redirect to official website.
- You will see different options on screen.
- Survey Number
- First of all you need to select your district.
- After finding the district you need to find your tehsil.
- After finding tehsil you need to find your town.
- Then select ward. Add ward number in given space.
- Then provide Quarter number in quarter option.
- At the end write survey number in survey option.
- Then click on review option.
- After clicking on review option your complete land record will be displayed on screen.
Benefits of Online System check property ownership :
- You don’t need for waiting.
- You don’t need to stand in long lines.
- It is not time consuming process.
- Each and every process is free.
- You don’t need to pay processing fee.
- It is corruption free process.
Disadvantages of old system:
- Old system was time consuming.
- Patwari charge extra processing fee.
- Old system supports corruption.
- You need to stand in long lines.
- Old method was not free.
In whole article I discuss about how to check property ownership online in Pakistan. You can check property ownership online in Punjab and Sindh. This facility is not available for KPK and Balochistan. I also provide advantages of new system along with disadvantages of old system.