international money transfer from pakistan If your relatives are living in foreign countries and your child are studying abroad then you need to send money to your relatives. There are different reasons to send money abroad from Pakistan. If you want to send money abroad then you have to pay transaction fee for this purpose. You have to pay exchange rates also. Therefore you need to choose one of the best method to send money abroad from Pakistan. In this article I will discuss about how to send money to foreign countries from Pakistan.
Bank is one of the best method to transfer money. Many banks do not allow its customer to send money to abroad due to different reasons like money laundering. If you want to send money to foreign country then you need to open dollar bank account in MCB, HBL and Standard Charted. Procedure for opening dollar bank account is difficult. Before opening dollar account in banks you need to consult with banker for professional guidance.
international money transfer from pakistan
By Using WESTERN UNION:
Western Union is also best option of sending money abroad from Pakistan. Western Union has branches in more than 200+ countries. Western union is safest way to send money abroad from Pakistan. Sending limit is 300 USD per day.
- First of all visit nearest Western Union office.
- Tell the western union agent to send money to foreign country.
- Agent will get some details from sender.
- (a) Full name according to your CNIC.
- (b) Photocopy of CNIC
- (c) Full name and address of receiver.
- (d) Reason of sending money.
- (e) Bank account details of receiver
- Hand over the amount to agent.
- Agent will tell you about terms and conditions of Western Union.
- Agent will give you receipt with stamp and signature.
- You will receive secret tracking number for your transaction.
- Receiver will visit nearest western union office and will receive money.
By Using Money Gram:
- Find the nearest Money Gram office.
- Carry below mentioned documents along with you.
- Original CNIC or passport.
- Name and address of receiver.
- Receiver bank account details (if you are transferring money to receiver bank account).
- Mobile number of receiver with regional code (if you are transferring money to mobile wallet).
- Hand over the amount with fee.
- Take receipt from money gram agent.
- Share 8 digit reference number printed on receipt with receiver.
- Receiver can receive money by providing 8 digit reference number and ID card to money gram agent.