As you know that telenor is a second largest mobile telecommunications company in Pakistan. In 2009 Easy Paisa was launched as branchless banking. But using the service citizens can send and receive money throughout the country without standing in long lines. It has 75000 franchises throughout the country. These branches are working in different rural areas. And in this informative article I will discuss about how to send money through Easy Paisa and receive through Easy Paisa account.
How to Send Money Easy paisa to Jazzcash easy Method
- First of all Download EasyPaisa App and login
- After Click on Send Money Option
- After You enter your number where you want to send money or select from your contact
- Now you select Jazzcash option click on it.
- After you enter your Amount & Select purpose of payment now click on next button and enter your pin code and send your money.
Sending money by using Easy Paisa
If you are living in big cities and you need to send money to your family and best friends. The best option for sending money is Easy Paisa because you don’t need to wait for standing in long lines. Please follow below mentioned steps. These on steps are very easy.
- you need to provide CNIC number to Easy Paisa retailer.
- Then you need to submit copy of CNIC. Copy of CNIC is necessary.
- Then you need to provide CNIC number of receiver.
- After this you need to provide mobile phone number of receiver.
- Then ask to to deliver about total transferring amount.
- After this you need to pay money to the retailer along with service charges.
- Then transaction process will be started. The retailer will provide secret pin code to the sender.
- Please don’t share secret pin code with anyone.
- Sender need to send secret pin code to the receiver.
- Then receiver will receive message from Easy Paisa 3737.
- Transaction ID will be available in message.
- 1-1000 rupees =60 rupees
- 1001-2500 rupees =120 rupees
- 2501-4000 rupees= 180 rupees
- 4001- 6000 rupees= 240 rupees
- 6001- 8000 rupees = 300 rupees
- 8001-10000 rupees = 360 rupees
Receiving money using Easy Paisa
If your loving one or your friend has sent you a money using Easy Paisa service. You can receive money by following below mentioned steps.
- Original CNC is necessary for this purpose.
- You should have secret pin code. Pin code was told by sender.
- You must have transaction ID sent by 3737.
- If your above requirements are complete then follow these steps.
- You need to provide your original CNIC or photocopied CNIC to the retailer.
- Then tell him about transaction ID.
- Then tell the secret pin to the retailer.
- Then you will receive money.
Money Transfer by using your own mobile at home:
If you have Easy Paisa mobile account and you have created your Easy Paisa account by using telenor number then follow below mentioned steps.
- First of all dial *786# from telenor number.
- Then select 2nd option. Second option is money transfer.
- Then you will see option of send money to mobile account.
- Then enter receiver mobile number.
- Then enter desirable amount.
- Then enter the pin code of your account.
- After this you and receiver will receive message from 3737.
There is no service charges for sending money from Easy Paisa account to Easy Paisa account.
Please only use valid CNIC.
Please don’t use expired CNIC.
If you are not telenor customer then you are eligible for receiving money through Easy Paisa.
If you don’t have service charges then those charges will be deducted from your receiving amount.
Maximum sending and receiving against CNIC is 50 thousands.
If you want to report any fraudulent activity you can report that activity on easy personal helpline or contact number of nearest franchise.
Easy Paisa Retailer Shops:
Thousands of retailers shops are available in Pakistan. You can send or receive money by visiting those retailer shop.
Easy Paisa Helpline Number:
Official helpline of Easy Paisa is 3737. If you have any query related to Easy Paisa you can call to official helpline numbers. If you are using Easy Paisa service but you are non telenor customer then you need to call on this helpline number.
Benifits of Easy Paisa:
- You can send money to your bank account through Easy Paisa account.
- You can send money to CNIC number by using Easy Paisa service.
- If you deposit certain amount in Easy Paisa account for certain period then you will receive MBs and free minutes on your registered telenor number.
I tried my level best to provide you a authentic information. These all above information is authentic and taken from official website of Easy Paisa. If you have any question you can ask question in comment box.