Jazz Drive is primarily a cloud storage service designed for those who do not want to lose important data. Users can easily backup their photos, videos, and other documents. Wi-Fi, wonderful features for data backup Jazz drive. You can subscribe to a general question “Jazz drive” to search again on Google. Here you have the iPhone, Samsung, or any other device with 100 recipes, whether the method works. The user is given a free period of one month to keep all their data safe. After one month, user data is permanently deleted. So you can subscribe or unsubscribe to the jazz Drive service. further details are given below.
How to Unsubscribe Jazz Drive?
Jazz Drive Unsubscribe
- Open SMS and Write a new SMS Type “UNSUB” and send it to 5151.
- After Few seconds you will receive a confirmation SMS Successfully unsubscribe your drive service.
Second Method to Unsubscribe Jazz Drive Service?
- First of all, open your Drive App
- Now Click on the side menu
- After Show Many Options you just click on the “My Plan” option.
- Now you can see the “Unsubscribe” Option. Just click on it.
- Now your jazz drive successfully unsubscribed from the Jazz drive service.
Third Method to Deactivate Jazz Drive Service
- Open any internet browser and type this address http://www.jazzdrive.com.pk/ after search
- Now log in with your Cloud storage number
- After Click on the Menu option section.
- Now click on your current plan.
- After you have the show unsubscribe button just click on it successfully unsubscribed.
Jazz Drive Service Packages & Charges
Jazz Drive Packages
|Jazz Drive Packages
|Jaz (Prepaid) on day
|Jazz (Postpaid) Monthly
- There is no data charge for using Jazz Drive.
- The paid package plan is repetitive for Jazz and Warid prepaid and postpaid customers.