In this article we are talking about How to connect AirPods with your iPhone? The AirPods Apple are one of the most versatile and functional wireless headset market; not surprisingly, they have a technology that allows connectivity to iPhone and other iOS devices as simple as it is effective, with levels of sound quality and autonomy to another level. Therefore, if you have bought a pair of AirPod headphones or they have been given to you, then we show you how to connect or pair them with your iPhone , in addition to configuring them to get the most out of it.
How to connect AirPods with iPhone?
AirPods use a W1 chip inside, a technology that allows superior sound quality, as well as great connection and configuration facilities with the device to be paired. Follow these steps to connect your AirPods with your iPhone or other iOS devices like iPad or iPod touch:
- The first thing we have to do is make sure that the AirPods are inside their cargo box.
- Unlock your iPhone or iOS device to which you want to connect the AirPods.
- Open the box of the AirPods but do not remove them from it.
- The compatible iPhone or iOS device will alert us that there are AirPods nearby.
- Tap on Connect.
- Press and hold the rear button on the AirPods case.
- Pairing will be completed automatically, also indicating the battery level on both the AirPods and the box.
Compatible iOS devices with AirPods
- Mac with macOS Sierra or later
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10.1 or later
- Apple Watch with watchOS 3 or later
How to configure AirPods settings
Features of AirPods:
- Volume up or down
- Call a contact
- Request weather information
- Change song
- Play a music list
- Check the AirPods battery