|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Foldable Phone|
Samsung introduced a folding smartphone with a flexible screen Galaxy Z Flip. Unlike the Galaxy Fold, the Z Flip used flexible glass, not a special polymer.
|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Foldable Phone price|
The device is equipped with a 6.7-inch internal screen and a miniature external display for displaying notifications. In the folded mode, you can tap on it to return to the latest applications or use it as a viewfinder for the camera.
As Samsung explained, the Galaxy Fold was a “big success”, so the company brought the category of devices with a flexible screen into a separate line. For the first time in Z Flip, Samsung used flexible glass technology, which made the device thin enough: Galaxy Fold used a special polymer instead. The company also updated the hinge mechanism: now the device is fixed in different modes and can remain open at any angle. Hidden cleaning technology has also been added to the design, which prevents dirt and dust from entering the hinge.
|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Specificatuons|
When the Z Flip case is not fixed, the screen is automatically divided into two four-inch displays: on the upper half you can watch images, content or video, and from the bottom you can control your smartphone. To implement the regime, the company collaborated with Google. The smartphone received a dual rear camera with an ultra-wide-angle lens and wide-angle lenses. The resolution of both sensors is 12 MP. Due to the ability to lock the smartphone in any position, users can record video in a convenient format without a tripod. In folded mode, Z Flip allows you to take a selfie on the main camera in high resolution. The device will go on sale on February 14 at a price of $ 1,380.
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Specifications:
|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Foldable Phone price features|
- Display Screen: main – 6.7 inches, 21.9: 9, 1080 × 2636, AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 6; external – 1.1 inches, 112 × 300;
- Processor: 7nm Snapdragon 855 Plus;
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM, 256 GB of internal;
- Camera: main 12 MP, f / 1.8 + wide-angle 12 MP, f / 2.2; front 10 MP, f / 2.4;
- Battery: 3300 mAh, wireless charging, quick charge;
- Dimensions: 87.4 × 73.6 × 15.4-17.17.3 mm when folded, 167.3 × 73.6 × 7.2 mm when unfolded.
- Weight: 183g
- Sensors:Sensors Capacitive fingerprint sensor (side) Accelerometer Barometer Gyro sensor Geomagnetic sensor Hall sensor (digital, analog) Proximity sensor RGB Light sensor.
- Sim Card: One eSIM and one Nano SIM *SIM card sold separately. Availability may vary depending on country and carrier. *eSIM requires a wireless service plan and allows you to activate a mobile network plan without the use of a Nano SIM. eSIM availability may vary depending on country and carrier. Check with your carrier if your mobile network plan supports eSIM.
- Colors:Mirror Purple Galaxy Z Flip in Mirror Black folded and seen from the front showing the rear camera and the Cover Display Mirror Black Galaxy Z Flip in Mirror Gold folded and seen from the front showing the rear camera and the Cover Display Mirror Gold *Color availability may vary depending on country or carrier.